Javaid Ahmad Bhat
JAVID AHMAD BHAT View Resume
Post Graduate Department of Economics, University of Kashmir, Srinagar Jammu & Kashmir.(INDIA)
Contact No.: +91-7006268781
Area of Research: Agricultural Economics
Date of Joining:
Date of BORS:
Supervisor:Prof. Effat yasmin
Topic of Research:
Marketing Efficiency of Apple; A comparative study of Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Research paper entitletd “Marketing Efficiency of Kashmir Apple” published in international Journal of Scientific and Research Publication. , Volume 2, issue 7, july 2012 , ISSN 2250-3153
- Research paper entitled “ Marketing Management of Kashmir Apple”published in ABHINAV, Monthly Refereed Journal of Reserch in Commerce and Management. Volume 1, Issue VII, ISSN 2277-1166, 2012
- Reserch paper entitled , “ Problem of Apple Marketing in Kashmir” published in ABHINAV, Monthly Refereed Journal of Reserch in Commerce and Management. Volume 1, Issue VI, ISSN 2277-1166, 2012.
- Reserch paper entitled, “ Conceptualizing Globalization and its impact on the Identity of Youth in India” published in Asian Journal of Reserch in Social Science and Humanities.Vol 4, No. 1, January 2014,pp. 32-40.
- Research paper entitletd “Marketing Efficiency of Apple: A Comparative Study of Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir” published in International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Enginrring. Volume 8, issue 4, Aprial 2018, ISSN 2250-2459.
- Presented a Research paper entitled, ” Distribution of Pilgrimage Tourism in Jammu and kashmir with Special Reference to Mata Vaishno Devi”in two day National Conference on ‘Tourism and Socio-Economic Complexion of North-Western India with Special emphasis on Jammu and Kashmir’ on 4th-5th March , 2013, organised by Department of Geography, Govt Degree College(Boys) Anantnag Kashmir.
- Presented a Research paper entitled, “Sustainable Horticulturte Industry of Jammu and Kashmir: Prospects and Challenges” in 37th Indian Geography Congress, organised by Department of Geography, University of Jammu on 2-4 December 2015.
- Presented a Research paper entitled, “Problems and Prospects of Horticulture Industry of J&K- A case study of district Anantnag” in two day national seminar on “growth and Development in North Western Region Issues and Prospects” organised by Department of Economics, Universitry of Kashmir, Srinaga on 16-17th March, 2016.